e enjte, 14 qershor 2007

My First Blog

Shrek n Rico
--------------
Well to many I am known as Shrek, a large, green, terrifying ogre. I love peace and solitude and live in a swamp. I am known to have a great philosophical mind which is acknowledged by many, especially after I expressed my philosophical observations on the similarities between ogres and onions, observing both have layers beyond the surface. I cook a "'mean' weed rat stew" and have a sense of humor that is not always appropriate, or so they say.

Rico is my alter ego. A recent police report contains the following facts: A member of the Madagascar Penguins, Rico is a Psychotic knife wizard and explosives expert. Rico displays a certain talent for the Culinary arts. Rendering a raw fish to sushi in mere seconds. And carving a block of ice into the shape of a christmas tree. Can store various items in his stomach. Also seems to be an excellent swimmer (he is the only penguin seen swimming). He has dark circles under his eyes. The only real words known in his vocabulary are "Eggnog" and "Ka-boom." It is suggested he speaks an Asian language, probably Japanese.


How it all began
------------------
Well for everybody's information. This blog was created on company time. Never do this unless,
  1. You have resigned and are living out those miserable 30 days
  2. Sick at work
  3. Jobless and Sick to Death at work
I think I have to make a confession. I got the inspiration to create this blog from The Circus. I have always been a fan of that blog. I recommend all to pay a visit (at your own risk of course). In the mean time happy reading and happy blogging!

4 komente:

Firestar tha...

Culinary arts you?! ROFL I do seem to recall a certain trip where a certain someone chopped up (or rather tried to) an onion.. Oh well, I guess it WAS a special feat to get all those sizes and angles though huh? ;)

Anonim tha...

Culinary arts ..... What did you run over ?

Hobbes tha...

'a sense of humor that is not always appropriate'...
Correction: Never!

Anonim tha...

Offers Hobbes a "cucumber"