I completely reject this smear campaign! Note that I had nothing to do with these quotes. Though, I totally agree with points 1 and 5 in light of my unfortunate connection with Shrek. Shrek’s latest post follows a disastrous attempt by him to post a distorted version of a conversation that didn’t go his way.
Shrek/Rico, now that you’ve tried to pick on the only three females who bother to hang out with you…why not have a go with the guys? Specifically Donnie – you did mention (in your Morning After confession) that you are afraid of the Godfather’s wit :P

3 komente:
Dear Venus,,
The Shrek knows better than to go up against the guys,,, 20 odd years of experience has taught him that!!!
I agree 100% with you on the lack of new content shown by Shrek,, his last few posts have been less than Interesting or I would even go to the extent of saying it was a "WASTE OF TIME" for example his post "DEMON CHILD EMAILING IN MALAWI",,,, I mean who in the world with even a half a brain would find something like that interesting!!!
this woman is off her brainless head! i said no such thing!! i shall immidiately contact my lawyers on a possible defamation case!!
Shrekkie, can you kindly stop calling me Lil Miss Muffin!! humph!..... P.S. Go Venus!
Posto një koment